Suggested Interview Questions:
- Can you tell the listeners how you began receiving messages from angels and deceased loved ones?
- You talk about us going through a “life review” after we cross over. What is a life review?
- In your book, you state that you often receive messages from deceased loved ones who have gone through their life review realizing that they “should have” or “could have” done things differently when they were here, but now it is too late. In “through the Eyes of Another,” you show people that they can make amends with those in their life now. How can we do that?
- What are the different types of letters that we can write, and what are the guidelines on how to write them?
- Can you give some examples of how writing these letters has helped you? How has it helped some of your clients?
- Are there other things we can do after we write letters to our loved ones, what else do we need to do to maintain peace in our relationships?
- How do we forgive our living and deceased loved ones when it’s so hard to do? How can we forgive ourselves?
- Would you like to share a story from one of your favorite readings that will help the listeners know there is truly life after death?
Beliefnet – Monthly Contributor Articles
What if you could communicate with departed loved ones? What do you think they might say? Would you believe that they could have information and messages from the other side that can actually help you improve the life you are living today?
Fortunately for your audience, psychic Karen Noe can deliver the wisdom from those that have crossed over and help your …